UPDATE~ 1st Jan - Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Announcements » Rules and Updates » UPDATE~ 1st Jan
UPDATE~ 1st Jan
WindDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 10:31 PM | Message # 1
Tree Walker Master
Group: Masters of the Drunken Fist
Woo 2012 baby! Now who said the world would end? Not I.

Okay, now down to the nitty gritty. I have a few things I'd like to address and i'd like you all to be aware of them.

1. Releases
Due to personal circumstances, they may be slowed. Massively. Despite the double release today, I will try my utmost to do my part but like I said, due to personal unforeseen events, releases may not be released fortnightly as they once were (weekly at best, monthly = our standard).

2. Joint
If you've download the manga or have seen it, you may have noticed it is a joint. Yes! We have done a mini joint with Blue moon. Thank them for their cleans everyone :'D Yay for cleans!

Forum
We have chose new smilies! Okay, well, they're really frogs but aren't they neat? Oh that's right, if you're a guest, you can't use them. Jealous? I bet you are :cool: See the cool frogs I'm using? xD Okay, so maybe this isn't as important but i still thought I should mention it. Also, Since I don't like sticking with the same thing, these frogs probably won't last long. Just saying.

I also changed a few of the buttons. One, it makes it easier for me to tell which topic has new posts, 2, as daggy as it looks, it's called bringing what's out, back in :cool: Damn, I'm cool.

3. Evil Empire
Oh oh oh! We're also now affiliated with The Evil Empire! That's more in Willow's area but I thought I'd say it anyway :'D How exciting!

Nothing's left...
There really isn't anything left for me to say. Just thought I should tell you all about the lack of releases. and what I did to the forum. That's all.

Until Next time!
PEACEOUT ☺

WillowDate: Sunday, 2012-01-01, 11:13 PM | Message # 2
The Lazy Half
LOL. Actually, Wind, according to the Mayans, end of the world is supposedly December 21, 2012.

Happy New Years everyone!
We wish you a prosperous, happy, and enriching 2012!
Don't let the Mayans bring ya down cool

WindDate: Monday, 2012-01-02, 6:21 PM | Message # 3
Tree Walker Master
Oh really? I guess I don't pay enough attention to facebook. That, or facebook has the wrong information. More likely the latter option no? xD

Oh yes, MERRY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :]

Forum » Announcements » Rules and Updates » UPDATE~ 1st Jan
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Free website builderuCoz